on sunday evening, while i sent my sister to Pekeliling bus station, we managed to drop by at 1Petaling showhouse.
Read threads on it from lowyat.net forum makes me wonder, how good it is?
how bad it is?
1Petaling is a new project by Berjaya.
What a reputable developer!
Looking at what happened to Savanna and the new Savanna II they are planning to build, plus its all-known good track record.. makes me eager to have a visit at the show house.
The show house it located at the site.
It is situated at Besraya Highway, if u are coming from Sri Kembangan, it is on its left.
Just before Taman Castlefields.
Facts on the project:
- serviced residents
- 3 type of layout
Type A1 - 904 sqft : 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
Type B2 -1143 sqft : 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
Type C -1171 sqft : 3 + 1 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
-maintenance: 20 cents per sqft
- afordable price. available unit started from rm18x,000
- reputable developer
- easy access to KL, Sri Petaling, Sri kembangan, Seremban and putrajaya.
through Besraya, PLUS highway
- near but not so near to Bandar Tasik Selatan LRT, Komuter and ERL
also to Sg besi LRT station
- 0% interest during construction untill key handover.
- loan rate from UOB and CIMB : BLR - 2.0
- leasehold period only 70 years left. Expired o 13 october 2079.
(the developer said that they are applying for extension to 99 years but it is not confirmed to be approved)
- pay rm3k as booking fee, then pay the remaining 10% lumpsum on the coming weeks.
This is a bad point compared to what PKNS, SP Setia and Mah Sing are doing now.
I asked the rental rate for that area to the sales person but she failed to guess.
She said that the old condo (i forgot the name of the condo) just next to it is just rm600++ per month.
But the condo is a low-end condos.. and it is old. Not really fair to compare with this new stylish condo.
enjoy photos taken from the visit.